Our Upstream Energy team covers the oil and gas industry both offshore and onshore.
We have the knowledge and products to allow us to underwrite a broad spectrum of clients involved with construction, exploration & production, operating, contracting and decommissioning industries.
Our underwriting teams in London, Amman and Oslo underwrite a range of coverages for a global portfolio of clients with a particular focus on the Middle East, North Africa, the wider Afro Asia region and Scandinavia.
IGI’s experience and strengths ensure a high standard of service to clients and brokers for both underwriting and claims.
We have a lead capability with a maximum line of US $50 million any one risk.
Worldwide, with a particular focus on the Middle East, North Africa and wider Afro-Asian region, excluding the US Gulf of Mexico, named Windstorm.
- Major oil and gas corporations
- National/state owned oil and gas operations
- Independent oil and gas companies
- Integrated energy companies
- Service industries
- Physical loss or damage etc
- Removal of Wreck/Sue & Labour etc/Collision liabilities
- Business interruption/Loss of production income/Loss of Hire
- Operators Extra Expenses/Control of well/Pollution
- Third Party Legal Liability